Dawn is back with an extended dungeon guide! This guide covers all you need to know about the level 43 accessory dungeon called Calm Snowy Fields. After Heavenly Citadel drop rates were nerfed on the KR server, this is the last true accessory dungeon of the game.
|Region||Entry conditions||Recommended party members||Conquest Points|
|Grey Canyon||Level 43||6||Up to 1,800 points|
Drops include lvl40 gems, lvl43 gems and the Frostwind Accessory Set (equip level 43 / item level 53). 4 pieces in total and additional set effect when equipped.
|Frostwind Necklace (2 ~ 5 random options, 0 ~ 2 slots)||Block 168 ~ 452
Critical Accuracy 168 ~ 452
Evasion 168 ~ 452
Healing Power 16 ~ 38
Accuracy 168 ~ 452
Max HP 112 ~ 305
HP Regen 8 ~ 13
Magic Attack 16 ~ 38
Max MP 112 ~ 305
MP Regen 8 ~ 13
Parry 168 ~ 452
Physical Attack 16 ~ 38
Attack Speed 84 ~ 165
|Frostwind Ring (2 ~ 5 random options, 0 ~ 2 slots)|
|Frostwind Bracelet (2 ~ 5 random options, 0 ~ 2 slots)|
|Frostwind Earring (2 ~ 5 random options, 0 ~ 2 slots)|
|Frostwind Trinket Set effect any 2 pieces equipped set effect||Frostwind Trinket Set effect all 4 pieces equipped set effect|
Max HP 140
Level 43 Gems
|Warrior||Collapsed Land||[Sunder Earth]'s critical damage greatly increases.
|Wizard||Magic Torrent||[Arcane Power] gives additional increase to attack speed.
|Force Blader||Exploding Barrage||[Power of Domination: Shadow Barrage] has a chance to cause additional damage every time it hits a target.
|Force Shielder||Guardian's Promise||[Theos Testamentum]'s status effect reduces continuous damage for a period of time.
|Force Archer||Poison Shot||[Volley] inflicts a Poison Arrow effect on it's target.
|Priest||Perfect Resurrection||[Resurrection] revives its target with full HP and MP.
Let's do this!
1. The entrance of the dungeon is located in Grey Canyon (lvl 40+) map. You can get to the entrance very easily from the town of the map, or use a return stone to teleport to the entrance directly. You can enter when you reached level 43.
2. After you enter the dungeon and enjoy the cool opening cutscene, the snowy fields welcomes you. You entered the first area called Blizzard Planes.
3. The starting area of the dungeon is really big, with boss like creatures and many mobs.
4. There is no need to kill those tiny bosses (Ice Giants) to advance, but they drop an item called Hot Snowman Hearth that could come handy for us in the future.
5. Navigate to the first boss Blizzard Predator and kill it fast. It will spawn mobs around itself while you kill it, so be careful. Weird boss to kill, because he always changes it's position.
6. One of the most annoying things of the starting area is the Intense Cold debuff that slows your character down, reducing it's movement speed. Lucky for you, you can cure it easily.
7. Just walk near a camp fire and light it up. You can set fire with the item we dropped and looted earlier. (Hot Snowman Hearth) Just right click the item in your inventory near a camp fire. To cure the slowing effect and apply Warmth just stay near the camp fire. It's logical right? Camp fire cures the cold body effect.
8. Follow the path into the first cave system of the dungeon, the area called Scar of Resentment.
9. There are different kind of mobs in the caves, just try to lure them together. There are mobs that can freeze you for a period of time to make your life harder.
10. After you lured them all together at the end of this cave section, just kill them and hope for some core drops.
11. The next open section of the dungeon is filled with mobs and bosses too. This area is called Daybreak Shadow Forest, and of course there is a twist here too.
12. When you start to lure the wolfs (Winter Enraged Wolf) together and kill them, you will notice that they have a poison damage that deals damage over time. Lucky for us we can prevent that.
13. Kill them and hope for an item drop called Poison Preventing Claw. When you loot this item just right click it in your inventory and you are protected from poisons for 50 minutes.
14. This open area has two minor bosses too. The lion boss called Shadow Hunter and the wolf boss called Dawn Companion. They are not needed to kill to advance in the dungeon, but you certainly need to kill the wolf boss if you want to face the tree boss, because he is in the way. The lion boss has it's friends with them and the wolf boss can cast the Fear effect to one member of the party and spawns more wolves around itself.
15. Behind the wolf boss you will find a cave entrance and in this short cave you will find the tree boss called Frost Cave Grudge. It is not needed to kill this boss to advance in the dungeon if you are on easy mode. In normal mode you must kill the this boss too.
||Frost Cave Grudge|
16. If you kill it please be careful. It can spawn mobs and ice tornadoes to protect itself, and it has a powerful AOE attack too. If you kill it, then kill it fast, before there are more tornadoes spawned that you can handle.
17. To advance in the dungeon enter the cave entrance at the end of this section, it should be open now. This will be the last cave area of the dungeon, and it is called Winter's Grasp.
18. Proceed deep into the caves and lure all the mobs together. Usually parties kill those mobs with the next two bosses at the same time, but you can kill them separately too. After you finished with them, go and face the bosses.
19. After a cutscene (only the player who gets there first will see the cutscene) you will face dual bosses here. One called Bladefist and the other called Coldfist.
20. They have AOE bombs and powerful targeted spells too, so be careful. Usually the party tries to lure them together, that they can deal the most possible damage to both of them with the battle modes AOE skill.
21. After you kill them you can leave the this cave section and face the main boss of this dungeon in the Frost Canyon Lake area.
22. The main boss is called Horn-Toothed Jimpa and the first lucky player who gets close can see it's spawning cutscene too.
|Possible Drops||Frostwind Accessory Set, Gems (lvl40), Gems (lvl43)|
23. This boss has a very powerful AOE attack. Basically he rotates with it's chained weapon and damages everyone near. So ranged players, keep your distance!
24. After a while frost tornadoes spawn too. Their damage cannot be evaded, so keep away from them if you have a weak defense.
25. When you killed it you can loot a personal drop from its body. And you can gain 3 more accessories from the chest that appears. Congratulations! You successfully beat the Calm Snowy Fields dungeon! Wanna go again?
26. You need go backwards to reach the exit portal that is located near the cave system exit you passed by earlier.
Thank you for reading this guide. And as always, to make this guide complete I made a video too with increased 5x speed. Enjoy, Dawn out!
Please don't steal this guide! If you must do so please include a link to the original article. Thank you.